February School Vacation
Head on up for a Maine February School Vacation Getaway by the sea!
Bundle up the kids for a Maine adventure at our Ogunquit hotel on our Ogunquit Maine February School Vacation getaway. Our Ogunquit hotel is just one hour north of Boston. The family will love The Meadowmere Resort's indoor heated pool and you can relax in our outdoor Jacuzzi on your Ogunquit Maine February School Vacation getaway. With game room onsite site and large TV room, the little ones can enjoy while you unwind - or maybe even indulge with a spa treatment . . .
Located between the Kittery Outlets, home of the Kittery Trading Post, and the Freeport Outlets, home to L.L. Bean and in the heart of Ogunquit, an Ogunquit Maine February School Vacation getaway at our Ogunquit resort is the perfect winter trip for the family.
Mardi Gras Fun in Ogunquit too!
- Meadow Kid-tivities - from horseback riding to go cart racing!
- Mardi Gras Festival - Great Deals, Great Fun!
- Southern Maine restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner - including the famous Maine Diner in Wells and Village Food Market in Ogunquit
- Local sledding in York and Cape Neddick
- Ice skating at the Lobster Park on Route 1 & Dunaway Skating Rink in Ogunquit
- Outlet shopping in Kittery and Freeport
- Walk Laudholm Farm and learn with year round educational programs
- Find a tasty treat at Stonewall Kitchen's company store in York or try their cooking school
- Horseback riding at Over the Oxer in York
- Surf Ogunquit Beach with Liquid Dreams - Yes, we surf in the winter! It's fun!
- Get a massage or reflexology with Your Body Works
Ogunquit Maine February School Vacations Include:
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Wireless internet
- Accommodations February 12 - 29
- Daily showings in our TV Room and game room fun
- Other Ogunquit Family Fun (not included in pricing):
- Jonathan's right next door for the whole family
- Horseback riding
- Indoor car racing
- Kid's yoga
- Great Works & Mt. A hiking
- Surfing & Paddleboarding
|DATES||RESORT ROOM||RESORT SUITE|
|Feb. 13- 29||$129||$249|
*Lowest Rate Subject to Availability & Dates*
Package prices are per person. Standard stays are per room. Both based on double occupancy. Two night minimum stay may be required during holiday periods. Please note activity choices will vary based on dates of stay. Maine Sales Tax Additional
*Lowest Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period*
*Above starting rates based on starting standard room accommodations*
Check-in is any time after 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00am for regular stays. Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Sorry, no pets. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund, minus only a $25 Processing Fee, is made up to 11 p.m. seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking.