Date: Dec 17, 2013
Title: Winter 2013
Begin a New Year!
Escape this winter quiet season and enjoy the soothing beauty of Maine. This season brings relaxing spa packages, delicious dining getaways and our special Valentine's, Craft Beer and Culinary vacations.
Give the gift of travel to loved ones, friends and you for 2014. Gift certificates make a wonderful touch and create magical memories.
Happy Travels and Happy Holidays!
The Meadowmere Family
Across the Meadow Winter 2013
Tis' the season to make a difference. As the 2013 Maine Innkeepers Community Service Recpient, we supported the Red Cross, Frannie Peabody, the One Fund for Boston Marathon Victims, Boys Town and much more. Join us in 2014 to help us - Great vacations doing great things.
Going Greener with Solar PV
Our Environmental commitment continues with our Solar PV installation. Over 70 panels will create electricity year round. Learn more about our green programs with a behind the scenes resort eco-tour.
New Year's by the Sea
Ring in 2014 in Ogunquit! Our popular package sells out each year - and why not? There is no better way to celebrate than with hot tub, fine dining, dancing and champagne toast by the sea. Reserve your New Year's Eve package with us today - Just a few spots remain.
Enjoy a New Year's Eve package in Maine . . . and relax.
Find more on celebrating New Year's in Ogunquit Maine.
- Resort accommodations 2-4 nights
- New Year's dinner and party
- Breakfast each morning
- Extended 1pm departure time
Be My Valentine
Be cozy and together this Valentine's. Champagne, chocolates, fine dining, live music and the beauty of Maine. Select from Honeymoon Suites, Luxury Suites, Fireplace rooms and more.
Winter Spa Rejuvenation
Just 10 minutes of massage reduces inflammation . . . imagine the restorative power of one hour. Connect Mind, Body and Spirit with a wellness retreat. Spend two nights with us, enjoy a one hour Swedish treatment and gentle yoga. This getaway gives you the much needed pause to recharge your inner and outer spirit. Namaste by the Sea.
Weddings at the Meadowmere Resort
Be swept away in the heart of Ogunquit - Let us share our wedding services with you for your special day.
Vote for the Meadowmere
The Meadowmere is up for Trip Advisor's Excellence Award for the 4th Year in a Row. Cast your vote with a glowing review of the hotel . . .
Ogunquit by the Sea Winter 2014
Winter means Ogunquit is perfect for snuggling - Come enjoy the beauty of the quiet season!
Winter School Vacations
Bundle up the kids and for less than lift tickets, the entire family can get away on an Ogunquit Maine School Vacation getaway! Now that's a family vacation value! Come spend a few days by the sea - starting at $89.
Jonathan's Concerts & Live Music
Enjoy dinner and live music right next door. Winter season concerts include Marc Cohn, James Montgomery, Bob Marley, Irish Rovers, American Idol contestant Crystal Bowersox and more . . .
Enjoy live music and entertainment in Ogunquit Maine at the Meadowmere.
Craft Beer Dinners
Discover Maine's Craft Beer scene! Enjoy a one or two night stay with a delicious interactive four course beer pairing dinner, breakfast basket and extended checkout in the heart of Ogunquit. Get hoppin' and check in to the Meadowmere -where you'll experience the art of beer.
Quick Trips to Ogunquit Maine Winter 2014
Check out these dates for your Maine vacation!
December/January - Begin a New Year
- December 23-25: Merry Christmas!
- December 23-30: Make the Grade School Vacation Getaways
- December 28: All Together Beatles Now Concert
- December 30-January 1: New Year's Celebration by the Sea!
- Janaury 10-12: Appreciation Weekend
- January 17-20: Martin Luther King Weekend
- January 24-26: Mind Body Spirit Spa Weekend
February - Winter Break & Romance
- February 7-9: Valentine's Be Mine Weekend
- February 14-16: Valentine's Be Mine Weekend
- February 14-22: School Break Vacations
- February 28-March 2: Appreciation Weekend
March - Unwind in Ogunquit
- March 3: Craft Beer Dinner
- March 14-16: St. Patrick's Day Getaway
- March 17: Craft Beer Dinner
- March 21-23: Maine Maple Weekend
Quick Trips - Winter Package Getaways
Click to explore our packages options
- Eat Drink Be Merry - Our Most Popular Dining Package Returns!
- Make Me A Chef - Interactive Culinary & Spa Getaway
- Mind Body Spirit - Spa & Wellness Package
- Martin Luther King Day Getaway - Spend a Long Weekend in Maine!
- Valentine's Getaway - All the Romance by the Sea
Taste of Maine . . . At Home This Winter 2013
Stonewall Kitchen White Fig & Goat Cheese Crostini
Holiday parties mean the need for a quick go-to party recipe. Our friends at Stonewall Kitchen
have an easy crowd pleaser with quick delicious spread over crostini toasts. So have less time cooking and a little more holiday cheer this season!SERVES:
- 1 French Baguette, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 8 ounce log of goat cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Stonewall Kitchen White Fig Spread
- Sage leaves and Rosemary for garnish
- Place French Bread rounds on a baking sheet. Place under boiler and toast until golden. Turn rounds over and toast.
- Toast pecans in a 350 degree F oven on a baking sheet for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Roll goat cheese log in pecans, coating cheese on all sides.
- Spread a slice of the cheese on the French Beard toasts.
- Top with White Fig spread and garnish with fresh herbs. Serve at room temperature.
Discover the Heart of Ogunquit, Year Round by the Sea
Are you the Winter 2013 Winner of a 2-Night Escape to the Meadowmere Resort?
Please feel free to forward this newsletter to any friends you think need a relaxing vacation by the sea. They can also enter our quarterly sweepstakes by visiting us at our website:www.meadowmere.com
Please note: We appreciate your readership and respect your privacy. We absolutely do not sell or exchange email addresses or any subscriber information. As a subscriber to From the Meadow updates you are always automatically entered in four sweepstakes drawings each year and may receive information periodically on internet specials, birthday and anniversary wishes from us.