Autumn Colors Are Calling!
Warm days, cozy evenings & pumpkins - Oh my!
There's something about Fall that says Meadowmere. From hundreds of gourds and cornstalks to Gourdy, our giant Hayman, we are decorated for fun!
Your Ogunquit escape awaits - foliage,Â homemade cider andÂ the lastÂ lobster roll of the season at the West Meadow Pub
A quick trip from Boston and less thanÂ four hours fromÂ Hartford - you'll be in the Roman Spa in time for sunset! Come join us this Fall for amazing timesÂ at the Meadowmere.
See you in Maine!
Across the Meadow Fall 2011
We're Talkin' Turkey, Outlet Shopping & More!
Come sit by the fire at the West Meadow Pub and enjoy our signature cocktails and live music. Get that massage you've been waiting for after a day of shopping - It's time for a moment of 'Ahhhhhh'!
Gobbler Getaway - TurkeyÂ 'n' Trimmins by the Sea!
Maine's a cozy and wonderful place for a holiday celebration. Head on up our way andÂ enjoyÂ the wonderful Thanksgiving menu available at Jonathan's and the sights of the Fall along the ocean. There's no better way to celebrate the holiday with family and friends. Receive shopping deals at both Freeport & Kittery Outlets on our Gobbler Getaway and let the holidays begin!
- Resort accommodations for 2 - 4 Nights
- Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner with Fixins & Trimmins
- Breakfast each morning
- Kittery Outlets & Freeport Outlets Coupons
Look Charlie! The Great Pumpkin Returns!
On Halloween night, the Great Pumpkin rises from his pumpkin patch and flies through the air with his bag of toys to all the children. So says Linus. But before that, the Great Pumpkin stays at the Meadowmere and let's you have a chance to win a complimentary night's stay!Â From October 1 - 31, stay at the Meadowmere and enter your best guess at our Great Pumpkin.
Girls Getaways - With Over $500 in Coupons!
Perfect for mothers and daughters, sisters and best friends. Enjoy special Kittery Premium Outlets deals, Yoga discounts, spa and massage treatments and so much more. Choose from Shopping, Shop 'n' Dine and Shop 'n' Spa options. Santa shops early and saves!
Meadowmere Corporate Retreats
Open year round, the Meadowmere is located one hour from 3 major airports (Boston, MA, Portland, ME & Manchester, NH). A warm & unique guest experience â€“Â and the ideal atmosphere for your next offsite corporate event.Â Â
- 144 Guest Rooms
- 7 Meeting Spaces
- One Hour North of Boston
- Restaurant & Pub Onsite
- Close to Outlet Shopping
- 3 Golf Courses & Onsite Day Spa
- Free Wireless Internet Access
Join Us on Facebook, Twitter & Now Four Square!
The Meadowmere has fans from all round who are in the know. Thank you to everyone for having some fun and 'liking' us online. From Facebook specials and localÂ Ogunquit tips, Tweets on upcoming events and concert giveaways, and now FourSquare Deals,Â we've enjoyed all the wonderful memories you have shared with us.
Stay tuned on Facebook & Twitter for more Ogunquit concerts and year round fun. Check in on FourSquare and find a deal.
Ogunquit by the Sea Fall 2011
Chillingly Good Fun & Ghoulishly Great Times
Grab your favorite sweater -Â It's festival season in Ogunquit!
OgunquitFest High Heels, Bed Races & Scarecrows
Enjoy OgunquitFest - our annual celebration of Fall by the sea. Cheer on the Meadowmere in the Bed Race, place your vote for Gordy as the town's favorite Scarecrow and brace yourself for Ogunquit's annual high heel dash. It's a scream of a good time with Ghost Tours and Pumpkin Decorating.
Feelin' Festive?Â Kids tall and small can walk in the costume parade!
Haunted Hallows Escape - If You Dare
Ogunquit is famous for so many things - including ghost stories! Join us for our Haunted Hallows Escape on Halloween weekend. With breakfast, dinner, late check out, you'll be so comfortable - but Watch Out! Dinner at the Old Village Inn may include a visit from the Ghost of Room 2. And your stroll along Marginal Way may bring you sights of the Isadora sinking.Â Oooooooo . . .
Celebrations by the Sea November 13
The romance of the oceanÂ andÂ the beauty of Ogunquit for your special day. Ogunquit's annual wedding planning expo features local vendors with expert experience to make your dreams come true. Live entertainment, refreshments and a quality intimate atmosphere for you to connect with the perfect vendor. From photographers to venues, cake to flowers, come celebrate by the sea!
Meet us there! TheÂ Meadowmere will be there to share more about our wedding services. To learn more about our weddingÂ accommodations, click here
Jonathan's Concert Series - There's More Music to Come!
The stage can't get closer. Just steps to live music Upstairs at Jonathan's. This intimate venue means you can shake hands with your favorite artists and have a CD signed live on the spot. The fall's lineup includesÂ the IndigoÂ Girls, Cheryl Wheeler, Shawn Mullins, Jon Pousette-Dart BandÂ and more. Don't miss this chance to hear outstanding music live in Ogunquit by the sea.
Quick Trips to Ogunquit Maine Fall 2011
Check out these dates for your Maine vacation!
October - OgunquitFest Kicks Off
- October 1-31: OgunquitFest Scarecrow Contest
- October 7-10: Columbus Day & EcoFest
- October 14-16: HarvestFest
- October 18-19: Indigo Girls at Jonathan's
- October 21-23: OgunquitFest Celebration Weekend!
- October 28-30: Haunted Hallows Escape
- Ocotber 28-30: Guest Appreciation Weekend
November - Celebrations & Thanksgiving
- November 1-30: November is for Shopping Specials
- November 11-13: Veteran's Weekend
- November 13: Celebrations by the Sea Wedding Show
- November 18-20: Guest Appreciation Weekend
- November 23-27: Thanksgiving Gobbler Getaways
December - Holidays by the Sea!
- December 1-24: Holiday Happiness Shopping Specials
- December 2-4: Christmas Prelude
- December 9-11: Christmas by the Sea Festival
- December 16-18: Guest Appreciation Weekend
- December 23-25: Merry Christmas!
- December 26-30: Make the Grade School Vacation Getaways
- December 30-January 1: New Year's Celebration by the Sea!
Quick Trips -Â Fall Package Getaways
- Eat Drink Be Merry - Our Most Popular Dining Package Returns!
- MakeÂ Me A Chef - Stonewall Kitchen Culinary Package
- Mind Body Spirit - Spa & Wellness Package
- ColumbusÂ Day Getaway - Spend a Long Weekend in Maine!
- Thanksgiving Gobbler Getaway - All the Tradition by the Sea
Taste of Maine . . . At Home This Fall 2011
Roberto's Famous House Tapenade
For over 30 years, Roberto's Italian Restaurant
has been serving visitors in Ogunquit. LocatedÂ at 200Â Shore Road, Roberto's uses only fresh products - no perservatives or salts. a wonderful cozy setting and now they've added a pizzeria for a quick bite to eat! Their delicious tapenade is perfect for football games and gatherings - quick and tasty. Enjoy!
- 6 pepperocinis
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup sliced sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped basil (fresh is best!)
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Combine the first four ingredients into food processor until evenly mixed
- Pulse the food processor and add olive oil to consistency desire.
- Add black pepper to taste with a fewÂ more quick pulses in the processor
- Serve cold - or heat up on low heat until warmÂ - with your favorite crackers or on mini baguette toasts
Discover the Heart of Ogunquit, Year Round by the Sea
Are you the new Fall 2011 Winner of a 2-Night Escape to the Meadowmere Resort?
We don't want you to miss out on your regular From the Meadow updates or your opportunity to win a free Ogunquit vacation. If you are changing your email address, please give us your old and new email address at .
Please feel free to forward this newsletter to any friends you think need a relaxing vacation by the sea. They can also enter our quarterly sweepstakes by visiting us at our website: www.meadowmere.com
Please note: We appreciate your readership and respect your privacy. We absolutely do not sell or exchange email addresses or any subscriber information. As a subscriber to From the Meadow updates you are always automatically entered in four sweepstakes drawings each year and may receive information periodically on internet specials, birthday and anniversary wishes from us.