From the Meadow
Begin a New Year!
Escape this winter quiet season and enjoy the soothing beauty of Maine. This season brings relaxing spa packages, delicious dining getaways and our special Valentine's, Craft Beer and Culinary vacations.
Give the gift of travel to loved ones, friends and you for 2014. Gift certificates make a wonderful touch and create magical memories.
Happy Travels and Happy Holidays!
The Meadowmere Family
Across the Meadow Winter 2013
Going Greener with Solar PV
New Year's by the Sea
Enjoy a New Year's Eve package in Maine . . . and relax.
- Resort accommodations 2-4 nights
- New Year's dinner and party
- Breakfast each morning
- Extended 1pm departure time
Be My Valentine
Winter Spa Rejuvenation
Weddings at the Meadowmere Resort
Vote for the Meadowmere
Ogunquit by the Sea Winter 2014
Winter School Vacations
Jonathan's Concerts & Live Music
Craft Beer Dinners
Click to book your hotel accommodations today!
Quick Trips to Ogunquit Maine Winter 2014
Check out these dates for your Maine vacation!
- December 23-25: Merry Christmas!
- December 23-30: Make the Grade School Vacation Getaways
- December 28: All Together Beatles Now Concert
- December 30-January 1: New Year's Celebration by the Sea!
- Janaury 10-12: Appreciation Weekend
- January 17-20: Martin Luther King Weekend
- January 24-26: Mind Body Spirit Spa Weekend
- February 7-9: Valentine's Be Mine Weekend
- February 14-16: Valentine's Be Mine Weekend
- February 14-22: School Break Vacations
- February 28-March 2: Appreciation Weekend
- March 3: Craft Beer Dinner
- March 14-16: St. Patrick's Day Getaway
- March 17: Craft Beer Dinner
- March 21-23: Maine Maple Weekend
- Eat Drink Be Merry - Our Most Popular Dining Package Returns!
- Make Me A Chef - Interactive Culinary & Spa Getaway
- Mind Body Spirit - Spa & Wellness Package
- Martin Luther King Day Getaway - Spend a Long Weekend in Maine!
- Valentine's Getaway - All the Romance by the Sea
Taste of Maine . . . At Home This Winter 2013
Stonewall Kitchen White Fig & Goat Cheese Crostini
- 1 French Baguette, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 8 ounce log of goat cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Stonewall Kitchen White Fig Spread
- Sage leaves and Rosemary for garnish
- Place French Bread rounds on a baking sheet. Place under boiler and toast until golden. Turn rounds over and toast.
- Toast pecans in a 350 degree F oven on a baking sheet for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Roll goat cheese log in pecans, coating cheese on all sides.
- Spread a slice of the cheese on the French Beard toasts.
- Top with White Fig spread and garnish with fresh herbs. Serve at room temperature.
Discover the Heart of Ogunquit, Year Round by the Sea
Are you the Winter 2013 Winner of a 2-Night Escape to the Meadowmere Resort?
We don't want you to miss out on your regular From the Meadow updates or your opportunity to win a free Ogunquit vacation. If you are changing your email address, please give us your old and new email address at .
Please feel free to forward this newsletter to any friends you think need a relaxing vacation by the sea. They can also enter our quarterly sweepstakes by visiting us at our website:www.meadowmere.com
Book Your Vacation Today Online or call us and we will be happy to assist you: 1-800-633-8718.
Please note: We appreciate your readership and respect your privacy. We absolutely do not sell or exchange email addresses or any subscriber information. As a subscriber to From the Meadow updates you are always automatically entered in four sweepstakes drawings each year and may receive information periodically on internet specials, birthday and anniversary wishes from us.