From the Meadow Newsletter Signup
Fill in the information below for a chance to win a 2-night/3-day Ogunquit getaway!
Tell us about yourself . . . .
"I just wanted to let you know what a great time we had at Meadowmere this past weekend. The weather was perfect, the accomodations were excellent, the staff was friendly, and as usual the seasonal decor brought a smile to our faces as we glimpsed the harvest creature adorning your front entrance!
On this visit, we enjoyed many aspects of the resort, including the Roman spa, the fitness center, the proximity to Jonathan's for a late night snack, and the short walking distance to the Marginal Way. My wife and I are looking forward to many more trips to Meadowmere!"
Bill Aiken, Winner June 2009
- To Enter. To enter The Meadowmere Resort Contest simply complete the contest form above and click the "Enter me to Win" button. You must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail account from which online entry is made. Only one entry per person will be accepted. All subscribers to From the Meadow newsletter are automatically entered into each new quarterly drawing.
- Eligibility. Entrants must be 21 years or older on the date of entry. Employees and their families and those living in their same households of The Meadowmere Resort and its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies may not enter. Maine laws and regulations apply. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Selection of Winner. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received. Winner will be notified by email. All winners will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of the date of winning notification; otherwise the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be selected at random. If a winner cannot be notified within ten (10) days after selection, or in the event of noncompliance with any of these requirements the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be selected. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE AND CORRECT ENTRIES RECEIVED.
- Prize. One winner will be selected every three months with the prize being a free stay at The Meadowmere Resort in Ogunquit, ME. Prize must be taken within one year of notification. Reservation requests are subject to availability and certain blackout dates apply. Approximate retail value of prize: $700. All taxes and other expenses not expressly specified herein, including all transportation, are the sole responsibility of the winner (and winner's companion). If a winner's companion is a minor, winner must be minor's parent or legal guardian. Prize is not transferable and may not be substituted or redeemed for cash by winner.
- Disclaimer. You assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and release Sponsor and its officers, directors, and employees, and Sponsor's marketing and promotional agencies from any such liability. Entering Sweepstakes constitutes permission to Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies to use name, photo, and likeness of winner for advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Additional Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) telecommunication, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, for inaccurate transcription of entry information, for any human error, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, late, or damaged, and all such entries are void; and (b) your inability to access the registration site, or any other error or malfunction which may occur, including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in disqualification from Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes promotion it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, that is beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of the Sweepstakes and to select a winner from among all entries received up to the date of withdrawal.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchasing does not improve chances of winning.