From the executive retreat to company wide training, The Meadowmere Resort can accommodate corporate meetings of 20 to 250 people in a variety of locations. From one-on-one business and corporate meetings in our Tea Room to large corporate events complete with onsite team building. With ample amenities, The Meadowmere Resort provides a unique and memorable venue for corporate meetings, functions, social events and gatherings of all kinds.
With over 5,000 sq feet of corporate meeting space adjacent to the Resort and great amenities right on site, your group can work hard and then unwind completely in the heart of Ogunquit. Plan a corporate meeting any time of the year in the heart of Ogunquit.
"Everything was wonderful as usual. The accommodations, staff and service were excellent. You always deliver. We look forward to visiting you again next year." - Geoff, ACUI Annual Regional Conference
Corporate Function Services:
- Complimentary Use of Resort Amenities
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Business Center
- Reservation of Amenity Areas
- Corporate/Negotiated Rates Available Year Round
- Conference Space for up to 250
- Breakout Rooms
- Golf Privileges
- Corporate Rewards
- Beyond the Board Room Stonewall Kitchen Experience
- Grand Dynamics Partner
- Jonathan's Restaurant for conference and meeting facilities
- Green Tours of Award Winning Environmental Programs
We are open year round to host your event - and ask about our corporate accounts for regular business traveling to the Southern Maine and Ogunquit area.
Please contact our to arrange your site tour today. 1-800-633-8718
Quiet Season Savings - Ask about quiet season credits:
- Up to $600 in Overnight Accommodations Credit
- Up to $600 in Food & Beverage Credit
- Complimentary wireless access
- Complimentary green tours
- Conference hotel rates
Contact us today:
Event Sales, 207-646-9661 x 778
*Specials as availability allows, minimums may apply.
The Meadowmere Resort is proud to be a member of the following:
- Ogunquit Chamber of Commerce
- Maine Innkeepers Association
- New England Inns & Resorts Association
- Meeting Planners International