December School Vacation
Head on up for a Maine Holiday School Vacation Getaway!
Bundle up the kids and head to our Ogunquit hotel this school vacation. For less than lift tickets, the entire family can get away on our Ogunquit Maine Holiday Vacation getaway. Come spend a few days by the sea!
"Of all the places...The Meadowmere continues to be the favorite place of our family. The staff is always friendly, the place is immaculate, and gives meaning to us as a "home away from home". We hope you all have a great holiday season! We hope that we are able to visit you during the holiday school vacation." - The Taylors
Our Ogunquit hotel is just one hour north of Greater Boston. The kids will love our indoor heated pool and you can relax in our outdoor Jacuzzi on your Ogunquit Maine Holiday Vacation getaway. With game room on-site and large TV room, the little ones can enjoy while you unwind - or maybe even indulge with a spa treatment . . . make the most of family time and vacation dollars at our Ogunquit hotel.
Located between the Kittery Outlets, home of the Kittery Trading Post, and the Freeport Outlets, home to L.L. Bean and in the heart of Ogunquit, a Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit Maine Holiday School Vacation getaway is the perfect winter trip for the affordable family vacation.
Curious what is open? Plenty!
- Southern Maine restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner - including the famous Maine Diner in Wells and Village Food Market in Ogunquit
- Local sledding in York and Cape Neddick
- Ice skating at the Lobster Park on Route 1 in Ogunquit
- Outlet shopping in Kittery and Freeport
- Walk Laudholm Farm and learn with year round educational programs
- Find a tasty treat at Stonewall Kitchen's company store in York
- Horseback riding at Over the Oxer Stables in York
- Surf Ogunquit Beach with Liquid Dreams - Yes, we surf in the winter! It's fun!
- Get a massage or reflexology with Your Body Works
Plus Kids Crafts on Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day in the West Meadow Pub
Ogunquit Maine Holiday School Vacations Include:
- Kittery Outlets Passbook ($500 savings value)
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Wireless internet
- Accommodations December 21 - January 1
- Christmas Kids' Crafts December 24th & 25th
- Daily showings in our TV Room and game room fun
- Other Ogunquit Family Fun (not included in pricing):
- Jonathan's right next door for the whole family
- Horseback riding
- Indoor car racing
- Kid's yoga
- Great Works & Mt. A hiking
- Surfing & Paddleboarding
|DATES||RESORT ROOM||RESORT SUITE|
|Dec. 21 - Jan. 1||$149||$249|
*Lowest Rate Subject to Availability & Dates*
Package prices are per person. Standard stays are per room. Both based on double occupancy. Two night minimum stay required for weekend package. Two night pricing shown for weekend package. Please note restaurant choices are based on dates of stay and restaurant hours. Please note breakfast type included is based on dates of stay. Please note amentity hours and access vary over December 24 and 25 with the holiday. Maine Sales Tax Additional
*Lowest Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period*
*Above starting rates based on starting standard room accommodations*
Check-in is any time after 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00am for regular stays and 1:00 p.m for packages. Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Sorry, no pets. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund, minus only a $25 Processing Fee, is made up to 11 p.m. seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking.