December School Vacation
Head up for a Holiday Getaway!
Bundle up the kids and head to Ogunquit for a family vacation. For less than lift tickets, you can get away and spend a few days relaxing in the pool.
Celebrate Christmas, then check in to unwind. Take a swim in the indoor pool and head out for gourmet pizza. The next day, wake up and visit the Maine Diner for a stack of good old fashioned pancakes. From there, check out Maine crafts in Kennebunkport and even visit Portland for the Children's Museum.
Later return to our hotel for a quick dip in the Roman Spa before enjoying dinner at one of Ogunquit's delicious restaurant choices. You'll be powering up for the fun of local sledding, snowshoeing and ice skating the next day. Or maybe you want to stay close to home and let those competitve juices flow in our game room.
It's time to create a great family memory - just like this one:
"Of all the places...The Meadowmere continues to be the favorite place of our family. The staff is always friendly, the place is immaculate, and gives meaning to us as a "home away from home". We hope you all have a great holiday season! We hope that we are able to visit you during the holiday school vacation again." - The Taylors
Our hotel is just one hour north of Boston. The kids will love our indoor heated pool and you can relax in our outdoor Jacuzzi. With game room on-site and large TV room, the little ones can enjoy while you unwind - or maybe even indulge with a spa treatment . . . come make the most of family time with us.
Curious what is open? Plenty!
- Southern Maine restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Local sledding in York and Cape Neddick
- Ice skating at the Lobster Park on Route 1 in Ogunquit
- Outlet shopping in Kittery and Freeport
- Walk Laudholm Farm and learn with year round educational programs
- Find a tasty treat at Stonewall Kitchen's company store in York
- Horseback riding at local stables
- Surf Ogunquit Beach with Liquid Dreams - Yes, we surf in the winter! It's fun!
- Get a massage or reflexology with Your Body Works
Plus Kids Crafts on Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day in the West Meadow Pub
Ogunquit December School Vacation:
- Kittery Outlets Passbook ($500 savings value)
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Wireless internet
- Accommodations December 21 - January 1
- Christmas Kids' Crafts December 24th & 25th
- Daily showings in our TV Room and game room fun
- Other Ogunquit Family Fun (not included in pricing):Horseback riding, indoor car racing, surfing & more
|DATES||RESORT ROOM||RESORT SUITE|
|Dec. 21 - Jan. 1||$149||$249|
*Lowest Rate Subject to Availability & Dates*
Package prices are per person. Standard stays are per room. Both based on double occupancy. Two night minimum stay required for weekend package. Two night pricing shown for weekend package. Please note restaurant choices are based on dates of stay and restaurant hours. Please note breakfast type included is based on dates of stay. Please note amentity hours and access vary over December 24 and 25 with the holiday. Maine Sales Tax Additional
*Lowest Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period*
*Above starting rates based on starting standard room accommodations*
Check-in is any time after 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00am for regular stays and 1:00 p.m for packages. Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Sorry, no pets. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund, minus only a $25 Processing Fee, is made up to 11 p.m. seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking.