At our Ogunquit hotel, flash those Straight A's - and Save!
We know kids - and mom and dad - work hard to make the grade. Which makes it all the more reason to have fun on an Ogunquit Maine School Vacation Getaway! Our Ogunquit hotel is rewarding homework, attendance and being the teacher's pet with a Ogunquit Maine School Vacation special: Show us your current report card from any middle or grade school and your stay of three nights or more is 20% off during December, February, March or April school vacation breaks.
Just one hour north of Boston, the kids will love The Meadowmere Resort's indoor heated pool and mom can relax with a spa treatment on an Ogunquit Maine School Vacation special . . . It's time for a reward for all the hard work to make those Straight A's!
Curious what is open? Plenty!
- Southern Maine restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner - including the famous Maine Diner in Wells and Village Food Market in Ogunquit
- Local sledding & ice skating during the winter
- Outlet shopping in Kittery and Freeport
- Walk Laudholm Farm and learn with year round educational programs
- Find a tasty treat at Stonewall Kitchen's company store in York
- Horseback riding at Over the Oxer Stables in York
- Surf Ogunquit Beach with Liquid Dreams - Yes, we surf in the off season! It's fun!
- Get a massage or reflexology with Your Body Works
Ogunquit Maine School Vacation Special - Make the Grade Getaways:
- Advance reservations for December, February, March or April breaks
- Reserve Resort Room with Two Double Beds for Accommodations (Suites excluded)
- Must stay a minimum stay of 3 nights or more
- Bring a copy of the current report card with Straight A's and present upon arrival
- Discount applies to a maximum of one reservation per break period
- Additional discounts do not apply
|School Vacation Periods|
|December 23 - 31|
Check-in is any time after 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00am for regular stays and 1:00 p.m for packages. Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Sorry, no pets. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund, minus only a $25 Processing Fee, is made up to 11 p.m. seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking.