April Spring Break Vacation
Spring Break in Maine - Take a Trip to Ogunquit!
Pack up the family and head on up to our Ogunquit hotel for a Maine April School Vacation getaway by the sea.
Our Ogunquit hotel is just one hour north of Boston. The kids will love The Meadowmere Resort's indoor heated pool and you can relax in our outdoor Jacuzzi on your Ogunquit Maine April School Vacation getaway. With game room onsite site and large TV room, the little ones can enjoy while you unwind - or maybe even indulge with a spa treatment . . .
Located between the Kittery Outlets, home of the Kittery Trading Post, and the Freeport Outlets, home to L.L. Bean and in the heart of Ogunquit, an Ogunquit Maine April School Vacation getaway at our Ogunquit resort is the perfect Spring trip for the family.
Curious what is open & to do? Plenty!
- Southern Maine restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner - including the famous Maine Diner in Wells and Village Food Market in Ogunquit
- Patriots Day Festival in Ogunquit - Periodic costumes, Paul Revere & more!
- Earth Day Activities at Laudholm Farm
- LL Bean Spring Fun Famliy Festival
- Art Walk & More in Biddeford
- Outlet shopping in Kittery and Freeport
- Find a tasty treat at Stonewall Kitchen's company store in York
- Horseback riding at Over the Oxer Stables in York
- Surf Ogunquit Beach with Liquid Dreams - Yes, we surf in Maine! It's fun!
- Get a massage or reflexology with Your Body Works
Ogunquit Maine April School Vacation Include:
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Wireless internet
- Accommodations April 10 - April 26
- Daily showings in our TV Room and game room fun
- Other Ogunquit Family Fun (not included in pricing):
- Jonathan's right next door for the whole family
- Horseback riding
- Indoor car racing
- Kid's yoga
- Great Works & Mt. A hiking
- Surfing & Paddleboarding
|DATES||RESORT ROOM||RESORT SUITE|
*Lowest Rate Subject to Availability & Dates*
Standard stays are per room. Based on double occupancy. Two night minimum stay may be required during holiday periods. Please note activity choices will vary based on dates of stay. Maine Sales Tax Additional
*Lowest Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period*
*Above starting rates based on starting standard room accommodations*
Check-in is any time after 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00am for regular stays. Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Sorry, no pets. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund, minus only a $25 Processing Fee, is made up to 11 p.m. seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking.