Marginal Way Stays
Get inspired! Make a difference!
The Marginal Way Stay offer at our Ogunquit hotel is very simple. During certain May dates, our Ogunquit hotel offers a designated number of rooms at half the regular rate on a Marginal Way Stay, in exchange for a $50 or more check made payable to the Marginal Way Preservation Fund.
Funds raised by Marginal Way Stays will go to the maintenance, repair and beautification of Ogunquit's most treasured walk way, the cliff side path Marginal Way. If you want to learn more about Marginal Way, visit their website at www.marginalwayfund.org. This wonderful organization keeps the mile and quarter path open to the public.
A good stay doing good at our Ogunquit hotel - Marginal Way Stays.
May is for Marginal Way Stays:
- Stay between May 1-22
- Applies only to dates within this range
- Excludes Fridays/Saturdays
- Reserve our Resort Two Double Beds Standard Rooms (Excludes Suites & Other Room Types)
- Stay for 2 nights
- Present a check for $50 (or more!) to Marginal Way Preservation Fund upon arrival
- Cannot be combined with other discounts, packages or group rate
- Advance reservations required
- Stay for additional nights with discount by presenting an additional donation
- Excludes Friday/Saturdays
The contribution to Marginal Way Preservation Fund must be in the form of a check.
Standard stays are per room, per night. Based on double occupancy. Maine Sales Tax Additional. Check-in is any time after 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00am for regular stays . Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Sorry, no pets. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund, minus only a $25 Processing Fee, is made up to 11 p.m. seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking.