Ogunquit Fest Specials
Ogunquit's Annual Fall Celebration
OgunquitFest is the best of foliage season. Held every October, the festival is a guest favorite and our hotel is in the middle of the fun.
Check in early, the activities kick off Thursday with the Maine Outdoor Film Festival. Don't worry - It's held at the Leavitt Theatre rain or shine. Plus you'll be here to see all the scarecrows. Don't forget to vote for your favorite!
Wake up Friday and be first in line for the Monster Mash, hay rides and more. Enjoy a lobster roll in Perkins Cove and head over to the Ogunquit Museum of American Art - there may even be a gift shop deal. Or maybe find a new pair of shoes for the high heel dash. Be sure to take a pumpkin picture and post it to the Meadowmere's facebook page for a chance to win extra goodies.
On Saturday, take a wagon ride around town and check out the classic car show. Stroll the village with a quick stop at the wine tasting and listen to some ghostly tales. Later return to our hotel for a quick dip in the indoor pool before enjoying dinner at one of Ogunquit's restaurant choices.
And there is no worry about catching Sunday's fun - take a few more minutes in the Roman Spa before cheering on the high heel dash and celebrating with a real live oompa band.
It's Fall fun all weekend long at our hotel for OgunquitFest. Come join us for the chance to celebrate this annual season tradition!
OgunquitFest Fall Festival:
- Ghostly Tours - Ghostly tales told through the streets of Ogunquit
- Monster Mall Marketplace - Crafts, artists and local retailers.
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Great Pumpkin Patch Celebration - A Fall delight for kids of all ages. Pumpkins, markers, paints, stickers, etc. All parents will receive a Childprint ID kit.
- Children's Fall Story Telling - Listen to local storyteller tell tales of spooks and haunted happenings.
- Scavenger Hunt - Ogunquit's version of a spooky find it adventure!
- Costume Parade - Costumed kids, adults and canines welcome!
- And more!
OgunquitFest Getaways include:
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Wireless internet
|DATES||RESORT ROOM||RESORT SUITE|
|October 20-23||Regular $265
Resort Stay $179
Resort Stay $299
*Lowest Rate Subject to Availability & Dates*
Standard stays are per room, per night. Based on double occupancy. Maine Sales Tax Additional.
*Lowest Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period*
*Above starting rates based on starting standard room accommodations.*
Check-in is any time after 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00am for regular stays . Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Sorry, no pets. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund, minus only a $25 Processing Fee, is made up to 11 p.m. seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking.