Ogunquit Fest Specials
Celebrate Maine OgunquitFest - Ogunquit Maine's Annual October festival!
Our Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest Fall Festival celebrates harvest and all things October - with Scarecrows, pumpkins, costumes, ghostly tales and more. Don't miss The Bridge to Beach Bed Race! Featuring decorated beds racing for charity, the bed race is a highlight of Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest.
Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest Fall Festival Includes:
- Ghostly Tours - Ghostly tales told through the streets of Ogunquit
- Monster Mall Marketplace - Crafts, artists and local retailers.
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Great Pumpkin Patch Celebration - A Fall delight for kids of all ages. Pumpkins, markers, paints, stickers, etc. All parents will receive a Childprint ID kit.
- Children’s Fall Story Telling - Listen to local storyteller tell tales of spooks and haunted happenings.
- Scavenger Hunt - Ogunquit's version of a spooky find it adventure!
- Graveyard Golf - Miniature 9 hole golf for adults on the beach! Bring your putter - There are prizes involved
- Costume Parade - Costumed kids, adults and canines welcome!
- And more!
|October 24-26||$149.95||Townwide - Walk to all the fun!|
Standard stays are per room, per night. Based on double occupancy. Maine Sales Tax Additional.
*Lowest Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period*
*Above starting rates based on starting standard room accommodations.*
Check-in is any time after 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00am for regular stays . Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Sorry, no pets. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund, minus a $25 Processing Fee, is made up to 11 p.m. seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking.