Hospitality for Habitat
|Starting rate subject to availability & dates. Please read policies in full below.|
- Select dates between April 20 - May 14
- Standard Double Beds for 2 or more nights
- Present a check for $35 (or more!) upon arrival
- See below for all restrictions
Get Inspired and Help Make a Difference
At our hotel,the motto of family serving family extends to our Maine community. The concept of Hospitality for Habitat offer is very simple. During select Spring dates, our hotel offers a designated type and number of rooms on the Maine Hospitality for Habitat special at half the regular rate, in exchange for a $35 or more donation check made payable to Habitat for Humanity.
When making your reservation, be sure to reserve the eligible type of hotel room and visit during the dates noted. Upon arrival, present a check donation to Habitat for Humanity - a minimum of $35 but please feel free to donate more. Every penny of your donation goes to the Maine chapters of Habitat for Humanity, helping to build homes for those in need.
Once settled in, enjoy your vacation knowing that your great deal is the result of helping others. If you want to learn more about Habitat, visit their website at www.habitat.org. This wonderful organization has built more than 300,000 homes for partner families around the world.
A good stay doing good at our Ogunquit hotel - the Hospitality for Habitat special.
Ogunquit Maine Hospitality for Habitat 2016:
- Stay between April 20-May 14
- Reserve our Resort Rooms with Two Standard Double Beds
- Stay for 2 nights
- Present a check for $35 (or more!) to Habitat for Humanity upon arrival
- Present an additional donation of $35 or more to receive the discount on additional nights
- The following restrictions apply:
- Applies only to dates within the range noted
- Excludes Saturdays/Holidays
- Excludes Suites & Other Room Types
- Cannot be combined with other discounts, packages or group rates
- Advance reservations required
Ogunquit Maine Hospitality for Habitat Reservations
*Reservations must be made in advance
The contribution to Habitat for Humanity must be made in the form of a check. Reservations must be made in advance.
Standard stays are per room, per night. Based on double occupancy. Maine Sales Tax Additional. Check-in is any time after 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00am for regular stays . Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Sorry, no pets. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund, minus only a $25 Processing Fee, is made up to 11 p.m. seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking.