As you turn the page on the calendar today, maybe you got a little funny feeling that something was coming up soon. As you turned on the television, suddenly those jewelry ads not seen since the holidays are back and constantly interrupting your favorite show. And why is it that the grocery store has the flowers all over the entrances – don’t they know about your allergies??
At the Meadowmere, we thought we would give a hint – a really obvious one. Far before your dad calls on May 12th or suddenly you awaken in a cold sweat on May 10th.
On this May Day, we are sending out a call that Mother’s Day is just around the corner on May 12th. And since we are sending this reminder on International Worker’s Day, here are some of our favorite ways to pamper the hardest working woman in your life:
Mother’s Day Brunch – Our Top Picks for the Ogunquit area
- Jonathan’s Sunday Brunch – We had to go with a classic that has been offering a wonderful brunch for mothers across Southern Maine and beyond for generations. Comfortable and family friendly.
- Bintliff’s Sunday Brunch – Let’s just say when people rave about oatmeal and toast, you know it’s good. Try the Bintliff Scramble for a treat.
- MC Perkins Cove Brunch – The fabulous one of a kind ocean views may be more tempting than the basket of delicious muffins, rolls and sweet treats they drop off. It’s an eclectic brunch menu so check it out beforehand – but the food is tasty.
Mother’s Day Spa Treatment – Our Top Picks for Specials
- Your Body Works – Any Treatment. They’ve been voted Best of the Best for over 10 years. And since they are offering a Complimentary Mini Facial with any one hour treatment for moms joining us this Mother’s Day – you’ll really look good with this gift!
- Freedom Spa – Two Words: Rosemary Mint. Two More: Body Wrap. Trust us – We wouldn’t recommend wrapping Mom up like a burrito unless she’d thank you for it.
- Bette Jean’s – Anything you want, they’ve got it. And they can get it to Mom on time. Hey – we know sometimes flowers say it best! And Bette Jeans just knows how.
- Calluna’s Fine Flowers & Gifts – Unique and frankly some of the most gorgeous long stem roses you’ll ever buy will be here. A nice touch for new moms!