Finding the perfect Maine restaurant for your group or tour theme should never be a challenge… so to make this step as easy as 1-2-3, we’ve put together a list of the Best of Southern Maine Restaurants – for large groups just like yours! Hope you enjoy, and remember you can always e-mail us with any added questions.
1. Foster’s Downeast Clambake – “No tour of the Maine coast is complete without experiencing a genuine Maine Clambake” – Foster’s is the only way to go fora clambake.
2. Jonathan’s Restaurant – Located adjacent to the Meadowmere Resort, Jonathan’s offers your group a perfect location paired with innovated and deep-rooted Maine cuisine.
3. Wild Blueberry Cafe – Specializing in group breakfast and lunch, the Wild Blueberry Cafe offers a bright and cheerful dining room.
4. Mike’s Clam Shack – Where the Maine focus is Maine Seafood! The ideal stop for you fried favorites!
5. The Old Village Inn – Set in the heart of the village, the Old Village Inn brings fine food and easy comfort to Ogunquit!
6. West Meadow Pub – Bringing you on-site continental breakfast served with warm hospitality and homemade treats. (Available weekday year round)
7. Stonewall Kitchen – Looking for a fresh idea? For the group that loves to eat and wants to have a great time Stonewall Kitchen’s Cooking School is just the thing. Where you can learn, eat and shop – all in one spot! Culinary tours are heating up as a popular way to experience the local flavor!
8. Jackie’s Too – There’s nothing like the rock coast of Maine… your group is bound to enjoy a casual lunch at the start of Marginal Way!
The Meadowmere Resort (Ogunquit’s Finest in Motorcoach Accommodations) is open year round – “Bringing you Maine, one season at a time.” – so we can always accommodate every Ogunquit festival, Southern Maine event or season!