1. Jumpin’ Jays, Portsmouth, NH
2. The Green Monkey, Portsmouth, NH
3. The Galley Hatch, Hampton, NH
4. The Library Restaurant, Portsmouth, NH
5. The Portsmouth Brewery, Portsmouth, NH
6. Ristorante Massimo, Portsmouth, NH
7. Agave, Portsmouth, NH
8. Radici, Portsmouth,NH
9. Brazo, Portsmouth, NH
10. Café Mediterraneo, Portsmouth, NH
We've gotten a little feedback on our monthly Top 10 Restaurant posts – seems Portland restaurants keep getting the cold shoulder . Actually, we noticed that it is really our Maine restaurants that are getting overlooked. But here's the deal – you can go to Taste Magazine and change that. All you have to do is vote for your favorite – er, your Maine favorite that is.
The hard part is picking which Maine restaurant is your favorite! (maybe this is why – there are so many good choices?) At the Meadowmere, we have quite a few ourselves – after all, Ogunquit is a destination for foodies. From acclaimed Arrows and 98 Provence to roll up you sleeves goodness at Barnacle Billy's and Ogunquit Lobster Pound. From sunrise with Cafe Amore and the Egg & I to sunset with Five-O and MC Perkins Cove – even a late nite snack with the Front Porch! Oh Ogunquit – beautiful (food) by the sea!