Dad's Day always comes amongst the flutter of summer's star at our Ogunquit Resort. Graduations, BBQ's, summer parties, weddings and in the middle, a day to celebrate Dad. In Ogunquit Maine, there are plenty of ways to make him feel special.
- For the Creative Dad: Art in Bloom at the Ogunquit Museum of American Art – Floral arrangements inspired by fantastic works of art overlooking the entrance to Perkins Cove. Peaceful and serene. And lobster rolls at the Lobster Shack just over the bridge.
- For the Traditionalist: Tee & Sea Golf Getaway- 3 days in Maine with golf, cart included, breakfast and a Jonathan's dinner. And since it is still early in the golf season in New England, the Roman Spa awaits to relax those swing muscles.
- For the Outdoors Dad: Mt. Agamenticus hiking and Finestkind Lobster cruise. It's a surf'n' turf experience – and with the Kittery Trading Post minutes away, you can grab that new fishing gear he has been craving.
- For the Adventure Dad: Paddleboarding the Ogunquit River with Liquid Dreams and zip lining at Take Flight Aerial Course. And after that adreline rush, our needs fuel. Enjoy craft beer and artisan pizza at Cornerstone.
In Ogunquit Maine, at our Ogunquit hotel, Dad's Day is a place for great memories. And with our central, yet secluded location, you and he can jump into the fun of Ogunquit village, Ogunquit Beach and more, then return to unwind poolside. And our team will be there to notice the little touches that make a difference:
- Celebrations at the Meadowmere happen often. And we just love to be a part of them – from birthdays to anniversaries to just the joy of a vacation. As Janet was working she spotted that one of the Luxury Suite guests were celebrating with wine and were using plastic cups. She headed down to the West Meadow Pub to see if wine glasses could be brought to the room. The guests were so surprises when Janet arrived bearing wine glasses and wishing them a great stay.
- Arriving at a hotel can be confusing – new place after traveling and you are ready to just relax. Whitney was preparing a room when the guest next door arrived. They were just settling in and wanted a luggage rack. Whitney happily showed them where in the room the rack was, then noticed that they had quite a bit of luggage. She offered to bring a second one and the guests were happy to have it. A few minutes later, they returned, struggling with the slider door to enjoy their balcony. Whitney was happy to paused again and show them how to open the lock and enjoy the view of the outdoor pool.