Why do so many groups choose lodging in Ogunquit Maine when planning their tours? There are countless reason – but let's start with the Top 5:
1. Variety of Culinary Experiences in Ogunquit Maine
- Jonathan’s Restaurant: Groups are welcome to enjoy their exquisite gardens and local art while enjoying a variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner menu options – enjoy Maine Hospitality.
- Stonewall Kitchen Cooking School: With generous portions of each course, beer or wine, live Chef Demonstrations, great tips & facts and a complete recipe packet for each guest to recreate at home.
- Jackie’s Too: Located in Perkins Cove experience the amazing view of the Atlantic Coast in the active fishing harbor of Perkins Cove all while enjoying a casual lunch.
- Fosters Clambake: “No tour of the Maine coast is complete without experiencing a genuine Maine Clambake” Foster’s is the only way to go for a traditional Maine lobster bake.
- York, Maine: Home to the Nubble Light House, York’s Wild Animal Kingdom, Museums of Old York, Foster’s Clambake and so much more!
- Portsmouth, NH: A stimulating mix of historic buildings, great restaurants, art galleries and distinctive artisans’ and boutiques. Points of interest include Strawberry Banke, Isles of Shoals and the Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse
- Kennebunkport, Maine: Enjoy a picturesque seacoast village. Points of interest include Walker’s Point, the Wedding Cake House, Dock Square and the Kennebunkport Historical Society
- Portland, Maine: Discover the beauty and excitement of Maine’s largest city. Points of interest include Portland Art Museum, Old Port, Victoria Mansion and Downeast Duck Adventure and the Portland Head Light House
3. Group Activities – Ogunquit Maine offers a diverse selection of activities for groups from the forest to the sea, adventure and culture you’ll find the perfect fit for any itinerary
- Ogunquit Playhouse: One of Maine’s cultural jewels and a cornerstone of America’s theatrical heritage with over 80 years producing the highest quality theatre.
- Finestkind Cruise: Departs from Perkins Cove and combines the scenic beauty of Villages’ shoreline with a firsthand lobstering experience. Also offering breakfast, lighthouse and cocktail cruises
- Hilton-Winn Farm: non-profit offering a country farm experience for children as well as unique Teambuilding excises and volunteer opportunities for your group. Surrounded by countless acres of conservation explore Maine’s farm and forest land
- Take Flight: Maine’s largest Aerial Adventure Course with over 60 activities and elements and 2 different Adventure Zip Tours a challenge like no other
4. Four Seasons of Excitement when lodging in Ogunquit Maine
- Winter: December brings famous Holiday Festivals to the Southern Maine Coast with Christmas by the Sea and Christmas Prelude enjoy wreath making, hat parades, craft fairs, and chestnuts roasting on the open fire!
- Spring: April breathes life back into us all as the snow melts away, the flowers begin to bloom and the butterflies flutter around. What a great escape – no crowds, mild temperatures and great deals right thru June.
- Summer: For the group that likes the hustle and bustle. Explore the Marginal Way, experience the coast by sea with Group Kayaking Excursions or sit back and take in the famous Ogunquit Playhouse summer theatre production. The town is buzzing in peak season.
- Fall: Autumn arrives and the leaves begin to turn showcasing the legendary New England Foliage. Tour the Maine Coast and back roads of Ogunquit for the best views. Return to the Meadowmere for a relaxing evening with fresh hot apple cider!
- Value: competitive rates inclusive of resort amenities along with Complimentary Wine & Cheese Welcome Reception and Complimentary Coach Parking
- Amenities: when rainy days ruin your plans you can rest assured your groups have plenty to do with an indoor pool, Indoor Roman Bath, Award-Winning Health Club and Spa paired with a 40 seat stadium TV Room . There’s something for everyone to enjoy rain or shine.
- Location: Central location offers a great advantage for day trips, walking distance to Ogunquit Village, Ogunquit Beach and the active fishing harbor of Perkins Cove.
- Service: With a motto of "Family Serving Family" you'll find service at this Ogunquit Maine Resort that you just can't find anywhere else!