From yards of garland to hundreds of lights, experience holiday getaways Maine where our little elves have been busy decking the halls with holiday cheer in Ogunquit, Maine.
The Toys For Tot’s Foundation Box is back in the lobby collecting toys from our staff and guests. Our US Marines not only bravely serve our country overseas, they also look after the less fortunate right here at home. Ensuring all children receive a little something from Santa Claus this Holiday Season, there really is no better way to spread the joy and support our troops than with Maine Holiday Packages.
In addition to decorations, hot chocolate, snowman and gingerbread cookies Maine Holiday Packages include the best Holiday Festivals in America. HGTV Voted #2 Christmas Town in America – where else can you find a Christmas Tree of Maine lobster traps with Santa’s Sleigh a lobster boat?
Festivities start November 29, 2014 and they just keep getting better as we celebrate Christmas by the Sea in the most beautiful place by the sea – Ogunquit Maine of course. Here are our TOP 5 (can’t miss) Holiday Getaways Maine this month!
- Lighting of the Nubble – The Nubble Lighthouse is New Englands Most photographed lighthouse and there is no better time to get your holiday photos with this Maine Icon than at the Annual Lighting of the Nubble. The Yorks Park and Recreation Department will have cookies and hot chocolate, holiday music and a visit from Santa as they countdown and turn on the lights.
- Prelude Ale Release Party – Shipyard Brewery has long been a favorite for local fisherman and visitors alike and with its views of river and the local fishing industry we can’t think of a better place to enjoy a Shipyard Beer than Federal Jacks. Getaway Maine and don’t miss this holiday favorite as launch their Annual Prelude Brew.
- Seashore Trolleys Golden Chariot Ride – Experience History this holiday season with the Seashore Trolley Museums Golden Chariot Ride this site seeing car operated as far back as 1906 and is here to take you through Maine wintery woods.
- Village Tree Lighting – Join us for the Annual Village Tree Lighting in Veterans Park Ogunquit, Maine. Stop in at Cornerstone for a hot toddy or local craft beer before visiting us as we light our Christmas Tree together along with local Carolers.
- Fireworks for Christmas! Getaway Maine this holiday season and celebrate this July tradition for Christmas in Ogunquit Maine right on Ogunquit Beach