Just getting to planning for your VIP gifts at your Maine meeting?
Maybe it’s because us Mainers have been frozen here in the Northeast with this long winter, but it seems like everyone feels a few steps behind. And when planning an event, one of the checklist items that is often overlooked til the last minute is the attendee welcome bag and the VIP Gift.
Planning a meeting has so many details such as tracking attendance, menu development and the dreaded audio/visual needs. Often, meeting planners will arrive at our hotel in Southern Maine a day early and stay up all night stuffing attendee bags and trying to find a last minute local item for their VIP welcome gifts. We see the stress and thought, there has to be a better way.
And there is. PS It Matters is locally owned and located in York Maine just 5 minutes from our Southern Maine hotel and meeting space. Jim and his team create custom gifts to any budget and with delicious gourmet treats. Even better – and this is the part that made our hearts follow our stomachs – 15% of each gift goes to a charity of your choice. Any charity. You name it. When our event sales team heard about this, it seemed best to try out the VIP gifts ourselves. The Meadowmere Resort has been partnering with PS It Matters for our hotel’s Appreciation Weekends and the gifts have been a huge hit. So big, we had to share our top VIP gift ideas for your Maine Meeting!
Top VIP Gift Ideas for Meeting Planners:
- Just Bag It Salsa Beach Party. This collection comes in a reusable jute bag that you can brand to your event or company, just right for toting snacks to nearby Ogunquit beach. Included are Four Salsas, from medium-heat, black bean to super, mouth-burning hot! If that’s not spicy enough for your meeting, there’s “Pain is Good” Jalapeno hot sauce to kick it up. Number 9 stone ground corn and vegetable tortilla strips are perfect for dipping, and the Margarita mixer has the right lime tang to complement the salsas. Perfect for a little team building and networking at the volleyball nets during your summer meeting!
- Madyson’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Marshmallow and Artisan S’mores Kit. Everything your event guests need to make really incredible s’mores! Includes hand-made peanut butter chocolate chip filled marshmallows, classic Moravian cookies, skewers & matches – all in one convenient kit! Each kit makes 10 s’mores. Give the gifts out after a Maine Lobster bake and enjoy next to our fire pit as an evening activity during your Fall planning meeting.
- Crab Lovers Delight Presented In Maine Rope Basket. For your CEO and company president. The Float Rope Baskets are such a hit that and a great way to present some of Maine seafood. With yummy Blue Crab Bay Company goodies in a unique float rope basket, the Crab Cake Kit, Crab Dip Kit, Cocktail Sauce and the Sting Ray Bloody Mary Mix are the key ingredients for a wonderful celebration of crab! A great way to be sure your ultimate VIP has some great Maine seafood – even if your meeting is out of lobster season!
- Ultimate Sandwich “Tool Box”. This can be a great gift for the one in charge of creating a wonderful sandwiches on a chilly afternoon! Maine Herbed Sea Salt will be the starting point for any great sandwich. Victoria Amory Fine Herbed Mayo spread all over the selected bread to creates the perfect “bedding” for the sandwich of choice. Layout a decadent relish tray full with: Gil’s Gourmet Mother Earth Sicilian Olives, Rick’s Pick’s Sweet Pickles, Fosters Pickled Green Beans and Stonewall Kitchens New England Cranberry Relish to decide what goes on the sandwich or the plate. All of these options make for a perfect way to Spring in to a successful event!
- Make It Yours. And our most favorite reason to partner with PS It Matters is to make it your own special gift. Simply stop by the York store or give Jim and friends a call and they will customize your gift. From gourmet treats to branded bags to logos on jackets and t shirts. We’ve created custom mugs, etched beer glasses, fun hotel totes and more.
And the best reason our meeting team has for working with a gift vendor as a meeting planner: Getting a good night’s rest the night before your event at our hotel.