At our hotel in Ogunquit Maine we know the best ways for our guests to enjoy a genuine Maine lobster. Whether you’ve joined us before or have never stepped foot in the state Maine, we are here to help find the best lobster experience – ayuh! With lobstermen heading out to pull traps from Perkins Cove daily, Ogunquit Maine provides the perfect place to munch on the freshest Maine Lobster – just like a Maine-ah. Here are our Ten Spots to Eat Lobster in Ogunquit Maine.
- Baked Lobster – Barnacle Billy’s Ect. Located in Perkins Cove Ogunquit Maine enjoy views of the lobstering boats with Baked Stuffed Lobster uniquely cooked to ensure moist lobster meat and stuffed with “Barnacle Bunny’s” special lobster meat stuffing. A favorite Ogunquit Restaurant for the Bush families Maine getaway
- Lobster Ravioli – Bintliffs Ogunquit restaurant features the perfect start to your meal with their Lobster Ravioli poached and finished with sherry, fresh cream, capers and black pepper. Executive Chef and co-owner Norm Hebert’s expertise from Johnson and Whales brings the freshest ingredients in presenting traditional New England Cuisine.
- Lobster – Seafood Risotto – Roberto’s offers a traditional fine Italian Ogunquit Restaurant taking pride in the best ingredients from Southern Maine. Their Seafood Risotto features a classic risotto combined with Maine Lobster meat, Jumbo Shrimp and fresh sea scallops for a delicious and rich entrée.
- Traditional Boiled Lobster – The Ogunquit Lobster Pound is located just north of Ogunquit Center and features Hot Boiled Maine Lobster in a friendly Down East comfortable atmosphere. Phantom Gourmet named them “best boiled lobster” in New England. The lobster is boiled to perfect in Ogunquit River sea water.
- Lobster Mac & Cheese – MC Perkins Cove located in Perkins Cove this Ogunquit restaurant offers spectacular ocean views and contemporary American food created by James Bear Award winning chefs, Mark Gaier and Clark Frasier. Their Lobster Mac & Cheese is topped with herb bread crumbs.
- Maine Lobster Roll – West Meadow Pub at Meadowmere Resort provides a cozy atmosphere steps from your room. The perfect spot to enjoy a traditional Maine Lobster!
- Lobster Bisque – Clay Hill Farm is a unique restaurant in Ogunquit set amidst a bird sanctuary and wild life refuge your evening out can include a stroll along the wooded trails in hopes to spot Maine’s wildlife. After working up an appetite be sure to try their award winning Lobster Bisque (including real Lobster Meat).
- Lobster Burrito – Hooks Bar & Grille is Ogunquit’s newest dining destination featuring Baja inspired cuisine on the coast of Maine! No where else in Ogunquit will you find a Maine Lobster Burrito served with yellow rice, black beans, lettuce, cheese, guacamole, corn salsa and spicy salsa verde wrapped in a 12’’ flour tortilla.
- Surf & Turf – Beachfire Bar & Grille offers a crackling fire steps from the beach! Their house specialty of Stake and Lobster includes a 10 oz sirloin grilled how you like it paired with butter poached lobster. Enjoy a great meal before heading out to the patio for a Maine beachfire.
- Lobster – Seafood Chowder – Jonathan’s Restaurant Ogunquit steps from your hotel room features casual fine dining, exquisite gardens and local artwork. The Seafood Chowder is a Maine-ahs homemade recipe filled with fresh scallops, lobster, shrimp, potatoes and bacon in a rich and creamy broth.
Stop by Ogunquit Maine this summer where you are sure to find the very best Maine Lobster prepared how you like it!