Family vacations in Ogunquit Maine tend to include more than a few hours pool side at our hotel in Ogunquit Maine. Here at the most beautiful place by the sea, there are countless ways for your family to enjoy the water. Check out these Best Ways to Enjoy the Ocean and Ogunquit.
1. Check into the Meadowmere Resort and soak up the sun with our pool side service while the kids swim around the Indoor pool, Outdoor Pool or one of a kind Roman Spa.
2. Head down to Ogunquit, Beach to jump the waves with the whole family.
3. Take a drive to Drakes Island – you’re sure to find the best rocks for your family rock skipping contest.
4. Rent some boogie boards right at the beach and rides some waves.
5. Relax on the Beach on Ogunquit River while the kids search for sea creatures such as mussels, crabs and snails.
6. Wait for low tide at the Beach on Ogunquit River to see who can swim to the sand bar first.
7. Cruise aboard the Finest Kind to view the sights by the sea and experience the art of lobstering.
8. Take a family surfing lesson from Liquid Dreams.
10. Sign the kids up at the Wells Reserve for their Stream Scientists day camp to discover the vast aquatic life in Maine!
At our hotel in Ogunquit we’re hard at work ensuring your Maine family vacation is one to remember – here are a few stories from staff members who have done just that:
One of our Housekeeper’s noticed a guest at breakfast preferred sweet n low with her coffee and made sure there were extra packets in her room for the in room coffee maker.
Richard just joined us a few months ago in the West Meadow Pub, as he was chatting with our guests enjoying their cocktails he learned the whole family was here celebrating a 50th Anniversary! He got a plate of Cabot Cheese and cracker, a few complimentary glasses of wine and delivered it as a gift.