Each winter parents across New England ponder what they are going to do with the kids during school break. We bring you Five Family Vacation Tips from Ogunquit
- Get outside – sure February can be chilly but New England Kids are tough, head to Laudholm Farm for a seaside snow shoe or cross country ski adventure or spend the day the ice skating at the Waterhouse in Kennebunk.
- Keep ‘em going – the more active they are the better! A few hours in the game room, a few in the indoor pool should do the trick.
- Family Fun – spend time making family memories, movie night is every night at the Meadowmere Resort and with Jonathan’s restaurant right next door we’ll make your family date night easy -peasy
- Enjoy – with our state of the art amenities and two bedroom family suites you can sit back and enjoy your Maine Family Vacation.
- Relax – take turns watching the kids and relaxing with a visit to the Steam Room & Sauna or book a Meadowmere Massage to really melt away the stress.
At our hotel in Ogunquit we’re here to ensure your families always in good hands! Here are a few stories from our staff at the Meadowmere:
Lauren was at the front desk when a guest called looking for a babysitter for their family vacation in Maine! Lauren was happy to offer her babysitting services so they could enjoy a Romantic Evening in Ogunquit.
Janet has been a valued member of the Meadowmere Housekeeping Team for over a decade. Through the years she has met and befriended a number of wonderful guests. Just this week a couple joined us again, each year they bring a collection of stuffed animals. Janet has fun arranging them in a variety of ways each day while cleaning their guest room. The guests are always so thrilled with the extra attention and excited to return to their room to see Janet’s creativity.