When planning your Ogunquit vacation, our hotel has many types of accommodations to choose from. And we love to help guide you on the best fit for your trip. That’s why booking directly with our hotel is the best way to make your vacation truly relaxing.
7 Reasons to Book Direct at the Meadowmere Resort:
1. Get better rates. Direct bookings guarantee the best rate at the time of reservation. You’ll find these by booking on our website or by calling us at 207-646-9661. If you find a rate thru an OTA like booking.com or expedia, we are usually happy to match rate. Why? We pay up to a 30% commission on bookings that come through an OTA. That’s 30% that doesn’t go into maintaining the hotel, taking great care of our team and contributing to our community. Yup, that’s a lot.
2. Get a better experience. We’ll be frank: Direct bookers are highly-valued guests. Like most inns and resorts, we appreciate these guests and they are first in line should free extras, better rooms or specials become available. Direct bookers can enjoy the hotel with pre-registration and bonus amenity time til 3pm on the day of departure. Since we assist you from the beginning, our team can even call to let you know when the room is ready. Plus, changes to your reservation are much simpler. You don’t need to spend 30 minutes thru prompts to reach someone who can’t help. You just call us.
3. Keep your dollars local. We know, we sorta already told you this. But it’s important. When you book directly with us, every dollar you spend stays to maintain local jobs, our community and the vacation spot you love so much. It means our hotel can work toward improving your stay, and support Ogunquit and Southern Maine.
4. Get the low down on the deals. Only direct bookings may receive Next Stay Credits. What are those? Why $100 in savings towards Spring and Fall stays. And only direct bookings count towards our Appreciation Program, which can mean up to 6 weekends a year at an amazing rate – and we even throw a little wine welcome party with Cabot Cheese for you.
5. Online Privacy. Sure, you know there’s fine print when you book thru an OTA, but did you know that it means they can share your information with any of their affiliates and partners? Some of the OTA sites have over 18,000 of these. Whoa. That’s a lot. We would never do that. When you book direct, here is what you will get: A confirmation email, prearrival emails, a how is your stay going email and a comment card email. You only get another email if we need to tell you something important, like detours or amenity changes. You know, the stuff that you really want to get. Who do we share your information with? No one. Not one other business.
6. Get real availability. As in see what we have – all of it. From suites to resort rooms. When you search online at OTA’s or Google or Trip Advisor, they only show you hotels that pay big money or commissions. Some of those sites even make it into a bidding war. Taking more and more money – making hotels have to charge you more or give you less. All you want to know is what we have – Shouldn’t you get to see everything and choose? Since when was it ok for a big company to only show you what THEY make the most money on? It is YOUR vacation after all.
7. Get the goods. You want it all. From hot tub to wifi. When you Book Direct, you get it: breakfast, wifi, parking and amenity access. A stay booked thru an OTA just doesn’t come with these extras. It’s just a room. And when you add on parking, wifi, breakfast and all our amenities, it adds up to a lot more money to get it all. Book direct and you get it all. Done.
But you have to BookSmart by booking direct with us.
So to recap, BookSmart means:
- It’s easier for us to help you with any questions, or make any necessary changes.
- No booking fees, no waiting for your confirmation letters to go thru a third party
- Being able to talk to a real person onsite.
- Being eligible for upgrades, cancellation flexibility and next stay credits.
- Your information stays private.
- You get more, as in a lot more.
- You get to be in charge of your choices for your vacation.
So the next time you visit Ogunquit, book online directly with us for your vacation or give us a call at 207-646-9661 for assistance in planning your trip to our home.