A list of cleaning chemicals can be found here.
- PPE will be available upon request for all guests
- All public areas will have magazines and reading materials removed
- Excess items, including directories and bed scarves will be removed from the rooms
- Certain amenities will be closed until further notice
- Sauna and Steam Rooms are closed in both locker rooms
- During your stay we will not be providing stayover room service. We want to make sure that your space stays a safe space for you. Please let the front desk know if you need any additional items or would like any trash and/or linens removed.
ENHANCED MEASURES FOR OUR STAFF
Our staff will be wearing PPE at all required times
- Gowns (when working in laundry)
- Frequent removal and disposal is required (no gloves or masks used in more than one room)
Social Distancing Rules Will Be Followed
- Schedules for all members of the housekeeping team will be staggered.
- Contact among team members will be avoided whenever possible.
- Staff must report any symptoms they may have or if they feel a guest may be exhibiting.
Best Practices in Public Areas
- A log of each public area’s disinfection is to be kept
- Prominent signage of amenity closures and requirements will be in place in accordance with CDC guidelines
- All high touch areas will be disinfected at a higher frequency with EPA certified disinfecting products
Best Practices for Housemen
- Social Distancing is imperative among all team members
- Do not agitate dirty linen
- Remove linen from rooms and hallways as quick as possible
- Do not remove linen from bags in laundry unless following laundry attendant protocols
Best Practices for Room Attendants
- Throughout shift, spray and disinfect doorknobs and touchpoints in hallway
- Proper timing for disinfectants to be effective will be followed
- Standard housekeeping procedures will be followed with the additional measures
- Particular attention will be paid to high-touch areas and items including:
- hair dryers
- towel rack
- light switches
- drawers and door knobs
- Social distancing and PPE protocol will be followed
Best Practices in Laundry
- Social distancing is most difficult here and mindfulness of other’s needs is paramount
- When handling dirty laundry: mask, gloves and gown REQUIRED.
- Full disposal of PPE items when moving from washers to dryers.
- Full disposal of PPE items when moving from machine room to folding room.