Available for purchase year round, giving a vacation is a wonderful and generous gift idea. Gift certificates to our hotel can be given for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries and thank you’s – because you can choose the dollar amount.
Give the gift of travel with a Maine vacation to the heart of Ogunquit. With a gift card to our hotel, you are giving memories to cherish. They will arrive to a warm Maine welcome and settle into cozy comfort – From walking Marginal Way to exploring Ogunquit’s shops to celebrating with fine dining.
Maine vacations are a special gift to give and to receive. Let us help you. Please contact us at 207-646-9661.
Gift Certificates are subject to terms and conditions, including but not limited to:
- Gift Certificates issued by The Meadowmere Resort may only be accepted for goods and services at The Meadowmere Resort . Gift Certificates can be used as payment for room nights by registered guests. As a registered guest, the Gift Certificate should be redeemed at the front desk at check-in or check-out.
- Gift Certificates are not valid for reservation deposits, group reservations, group/meeting/catering functions, or advance purchases. Certificates will not be accepted at concessions/outlets within the resort. The total charges for reservation will be reduced by the face value of the Gift Certificate upon presentation of a valid certificate. Under no circumstances may Gift Certificates be wholly or partially exchanged for cash.
- If the value of the certificate(s) is less than the cost of the purchased services or products the bearer is required to pay the difference. Gift Certificates may be supplemented by payment of cash, valid credit card or other payment options accepted by the resort.
- If the value of the certificate(s) is more than the cost of the services or products the difference will be issued in cash if amount is $20.00 or less; the difference will be issued as a Gift Certificate if the amount is greater than $20.00. Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash or other substitutions; not replaceable if lost, destroyed, stolen, or expired; and void if altered, photocopied, or reproduced. Terms are void where prohibited by law. The use of certificates at the resort shall be subject to respective government approvals, regulations, restrictions and applicable taxes. Tax liability, if any, including disclosure, is the user’s responsibility.
Gift Certificates are sent via regular mail. Email, fax and express delivery options are not available for Gift Certificates except by UPS at the purchaser’s expense. Meadowmere Resort also accepts gift cards from New England Inns & Resorts and Ogunquit Chamber of Commerce.