- The Meadowmere Resort will not collect, use, or disclose a guest’s personal information for any other purpose than those identified in the following paragraphs, except with the guest’s consent, and will protect the guest’s personal information with appropriate security safeguards, and will take appropriate steps to protect the confidentiality of the guest’s personal information when dealing with third parties, and will strive to keep the guest’s personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified below.
- The Meadowmere Resort collects personally identifiable information such as a guest’s name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number, gender, age, number of children, and personal interests, IP addresses, credit card information, the type of services or products ordered or purchased, and the date of the order or purchase. The Meadowmere Resort collects this personal information when a guest registers on, logs on, or visits our website.
- The Meadowmere Resort may use a guest’s personal information to send the guest promotional materials about goods and services (including special offers and promotions) offered by The Meadowmere Resort. (The Meadowmere Resort will not share your e-mail address with third parties for promotional purposes, except by permission.)
- The Meadowmere Resort promotional materials may accompany delivery of products or services specifically ordered by the guest. Promotional materials may be sent to a guest by postal mail, e-mail or other means. A guest may opt in or out of receiving these communications.
- The Meadowmere Resort may also use a guest’s personal information for “Operational Uses” such as to complete transactions requested by a guest or to send administrative communications about a guest’s account.
- Personal information will be shared with a third party involved in supplying a guest with the services that have been purchased, only to the extent necessary to effect the supply and the processing of the transaction.
- Personal information may be shared with a third party retained by The Meadowmere Resort to perform functions on its behalf such as reservations handling, activity bookings, data processing or storage, guest surveys or research, to evaluate a customer’s credit worthiness, or in order to collect a customer’s account. Of note, Amadeus is a data processor responsible for managing marketing and transactional emails.
- By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from our company. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact us by phone at (207) 646-9661 or via email at MROM@girihotels.com.