April Spring Break Vacation
|Special:||$99 - 219|
|You Save:||Spring Fun & More|
|Starting rate subject to availability & dates. Please read policies in full below.|
- April 14 - April 30
- Art & Animals Afternoons
- Game room fun
- Indoor pool
- Mt. A & Marginal Way Hiking
Spring at the Maine Coast!
Pack up the swimsuits and head on up to Ogunquit for a family vacation. With warmer weather arriving, the whole family can enjoy the fresh air along Marginal Way. Check out the Best Family Activities in Ogunquit to help with your vacation getaway plans.
Put away the long johns - It's time to check in to our hotel and unwind. Take a swim in the indoor pool and head out for gourmet pizza. The next day, wake up and visit the Maine Diner for a stack of good old fashioned pancakes. From there, check out Maine crafts in Kennebunkport and even visit Portland for the Children's Museum.
Later return to our hotel for a quick dip in the Roman Spa before enjoying dinner at one of Ogunquit's delicious restaurant choices. You'll be powering up for the fun of Laudholm Farm, hiking Mt. Agamenticus and exploring the tidepools at Ogunquit Beach the next day. Maybe you want to stay close to home and let those competitve juices flow in our game room, followed by the creativity and fun of Art & Animals Afternoons (Check out the programs and pre-register in advance.)
It's time to create a great family memory - just like this one:
"Our family getaway was wonderful and the Meadowmere was the perfect place for it! Everything is right there within walking distance and your facilities are extraordinary. Thank you for a great escape!" - Beth
Our hotel is just one hour north of Boston. The kids will love our indoor heated pool and you can relax in our outdoor Jacuzzi. With game room on-site and large TV room, the little ones can enjoy while you unwind - or maybe even indulge with a spa treatment . . . come make the most of family time with us. And to help plan, check the Best Things to Do with Kids in Ogunquit.
Spring is here - and there's plenty to enjoy!
- Art & Animals Afternoons, 1-4pm Tea Room
- Southern Maine restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Patriots Day Festival in Ogunquit - Periodic costumes, Paul Revere & more!
- Earth Day Activities at Laudholm Farm
- LL Bean Spring Fun Family Festival
- Outlet shopping in Kittery and Freeport
- Find a tasty treat at Stonewall Kitchen's company store in York
- Horseback riding at local stables
- Surf Ogunquit Beach with Liquid Dreams - Yes, we surf in Maine! It's fun!
- Get a massage or reflexology with Your Body Works
Ogunquit April School Vacation:
- Accommodations April 10 - April 26
- Art & Animals April 17-20, 1-4pm Tea Room
- Daily showings in our TV Room
- Game room fun
- Parking for one vehicle
- Resort amenity access
- Wireless internet
- Other Ogunquit Family Fun (not included in pricing): Horseback riding, Indoor car racing, Great Works & Mt. A hiking, Surfing & Paddleboarding and more
|DATES||RESORT ROOM||RESORT SUITE|
*Lowest Rate Subject to Availability & Dates*
Standard stays are per room. Based on double occupancy. Two night minimum stay may be required during holiday periods. Please note activity choices will vary based on dates of stay. Maine Sales Tax Additional
*Lowest Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period*
*Above starting rates based on starting standard room accommodations*
Check-in is any time after 2:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00am for regular stays. Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Sorry, no pets. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund, minus only a $25 Processing Fee, is made up to 11 p.m. seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking.