The Romance of the Maine Coast
The time together is the focus of the best couples getaways. Which means your destination needs something for you both to enjoy. Ogunquit is a place to relax and discover romance together.
Ogunquit offers amazing ways to spend time together. From a day on the beach to a sunset cruise, this seaside village and our central location remains perfect to connect.
There is nothing more classic than taking a walk together along Marginal Way, stopping for a lobster roll or exploring the shops. While you may wonder what to do if sunshine doesn’t check-in, we’ve got you covered for Southern Maine. From Kittery to Kennebunk, our team knows the best spots and our amenities make it easy to just sit back, relax and enjoy in the Roman Spa.
Whether you are traveling for an anniversary or just to spend time together, our Ogunquit hotel, the Meadowmere, is in the heart of this amazing stretch of Route One. Which means you have a central location to explore and enjoy. When you arrive, settle into our hotel to relax and unwind. Then take a dip in the indoor pool or maybe the traditional outdoor hot tub. Head into town for dinner or ask us for a recommendation to a nearby romantic restaurant.
Couples getaways can occur any time of year and include breakfast to rise and shine together, amenity access to unwind, wifi to plan your day and parking for all your gear!
Start your romantic tradition in Ogunquit today!
Romance on the Maine Coast Vacation:
- Discover: Kittery Trading Post
- Snack: When Pig’s Fly Bakery
- Great for: Shoppers, Holiday
- Discover: Stonewall Kitchen Flagship store, Nubble Light House
- Snack: Goldenrod Salt Water Taffy, Wiggle Bridge Distillery
- Great for: Sweet Tooth, Explore Together, Photo Opp
- Cape Neddick
- Discover: Mt. Agamenticus, Shops at Cape Neddick
- Snack: Flo’s Hot Dogs
- Great for: Outside Adventurer, Fresh Air
- Discover: Ogunquit Playhouse, Ogunquit Museum of American Art, Marginal Way
- Snack: Cornerstone Lobster Pizza, MC Perkins Cove Ocean Roof Deck
- Great for: Arts & Culture Fan, Photobugs, History Buff
- Discover: Liquid Dreams Surf & Paddle Board Shop
- Snack: Hidden Cove Brewing
- Great for: Outdoor Adventure, A Craft Beer Discovery
- Discover: Antique Corridor, starting with R. Jorgenson Antiques and continuing for over 1 mile
- Snack: Congdon’s Donuts, Congdon’s After Dark Food Trucks
- Great for: The Collector, Treasure Hunter
- Discover: Brick Store Museum, Waterhouse Public Skate
- Snack: Sebago Brewing
- Great for: The Laid Back & Find the Locals, Craft Beer Fan
Just Off the Beaten Path . . .
- Eats at Chauncey Creek Lobster Pier
- Sights at Fort McClary and Fort Foster
- History at Old York Museums & Gaol
- Arts at the George Marshall Old Store & Gallery
- Cape Neddick
- Eats at Walker’s
- Sights at the Cape Neddick Little Beach
- Eats at Footbridge Lobster Shack, Brix & Brine
- Adventure at FinestKind Sunset Cruise
- Sights at Drake’s Island
- Conservation at Rachel Carlson Wildlife Preservation & Laudholm Farm
- Sights at Wedding Cake House & Walker’s Point (The Bush Family Estate)
- Finds at Old House Parts Company & Antiques on the Nine
Rates are based on double occupancy exclusive of taxes and is offered for dates noted subject to change and extra person charges. Not applicable to groups and cannot be combined with any getaway package or promotional discount. Subject to availability and may be discontinued at any time. Additional blackout dates may apply and arrival dates required as noted.
Check-in is any time after 2p. Check-out on proposal package is before 1p; otherwise check-out is 11a. Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund is made for cancellations seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking. No pets.
*Lowest Starting Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period*
*Starting rates based on starting standard room accommodations.*