Easy to reach by car, plane or bus, Ogunquit offers a laid back way to spend time together. From a day on the beach to a lobster cruise, this seaside village and our central location welcomes all.
From Kittery to Kennebunk, our team knows the local spots and our amenities make it easy to just sit back, relax and enjoy poolside.
Whether you are traveling with a couple of kiddos or generations of family, our Ogunquit hotel, the Meadowmere Resort, offers a central location to help everyone explore and enjoy. When you arrive, settle into our hotel to relax and unwind.
Start your family tradition in Ogunquit today!
The Ultimate Ogunquit Family Vacation:
- Discover: Ogunquit Museum of American Art, Marginal Way
- Snack: Cornerstone Lobster Pizza, Village Food Market Italian Stallion
- Great for: Arts & Culture Fan, Photobugs, History Buff
- Discover: Kittery Outlets
- Snack: Bob’s Clam Shack
- Great for: Shoppers, Back to School, Holiday
- Discover: Stonewall Kitchen Flagship store, York’s Wild Kingdom Park & Zoo, Nubble Light House
- Snack: Dunne’s Ice Cream at the Nubble
- Great for: Sweet Tooth, 12 & Under Fun, Family Photo Opp.
- Cape Neddick
- Discover: Eldredge Fly Shop, Mt. Agamenticus
- Snack: Flo’s Hot Dogs
- Great for: Outside Adventurer, Fresh Air
- Discover: Wonder Mountain Fun Park
- Snack: Scoop Deck Ice Cream
- Great for: A Little Friendly Family Competition
- Discover: Antique Corridor, starting with R. Jorgenson Antiques and continuing for over 1 mile
- Snack: Congdon’s Donuts, Congdon’s After Dark Food Trucks
- Great for: The Collector, Treasure Hunter
- Discover: Brick Store Museum, Waterhouse Public Skate
- Snack: Sebago Brewing
- Great for: The Laid Back & Find the Locals, Craft Beer Fan
Rates are based on double occupancy exclusive of taxes and is offered for dates noted subject to change and extra person charges. Not applicable to groups and cannot be combined with any getaway package or promotional discount. Subject to availability and may be discontinued at any time. Additional blackout dates may apply and arrival dates required as noted.
Check-in is any time after 2p. Check-out on proposal package is before 1p; otherwise check-out is 11a. Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund is made for cancellations seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking. No pets.
*Lowest Starting Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period*
*Starting rates based on starting standard room accommodations.*