The Ultimate Ogunquit Family Vacation
The memories together is the motivation to plan the best trip ever. Which means your destination needs something for everyone to enjoy. Relax – Ogunquit is the ultimate family vacation spot.
Easy to reach by car, plane or bus, Ogunquit offers a laid back way to spend time together. From a day on the beach to a lobster cruise, this seaside village and our central location welcomes all.
There is nothing more classic than taking one of our red wagons to the beach, flying a kite or building the best sandcastle. While you may wonder what to do if beach weather doesn’t check in, we’ve got you covered for Southern Maine. From Kittery to Kennebunk, our team knows the local spots and our amenities make it easy to just sit back, relax and enjoy poolside.
Whether you are traveling with a couple of kiddos or generations of family, our Ogunquit hotel, the Meadowmere, is in the heart of this amazing stretch of Route One. Which means you have a central location to help everyone explore and enjoy. When you arrive, settle into our hotel to relax and unwind. Then take a dip in the Roman Spa with swirling salt waters. Head into town for dinner or ask us for a recommendation to a nearby restaurant.
Family vacations can occur anytime of year and include breakfast to fuel up for the day, amenity access to unwind, wifi to research the next family adventure and parking for all your gear!
Start your family tradition in Ogunquit today!
The Ultimate Ogunquit Family Vacation:
- Discover: Kittery Trading Post
- Snack: Bob’s Clam Shack
- Great for: Shoppers, Back to School, Holiday
- Discover: Stonewall Kitchen Flagship store, York’s Wild Kingdom Park & Zoo, Nubble Light House
- Snack: Dunne’s Ice Cream at the Nubble,
- Great for: Sweet Tooth, 12 & Under Fun, Family Photo Opp.
- Cape Neddick
- Discover: Eldredge Fly Shop, Mt. Agamenticus
- Snack: Flo’s Hot Dogs
- Great for: Outside Adventurer, Fresh Air
- Discover: Ogunquit Playhouse, Ogunquit Museum of American Art, Marginal Way
- Snack: Cornerstone Lobster Pizza, Village Food Market Italian Stallion or Randy’s Red Eye Coffee
- Great for: Arts & Culture Fan, Photobugs, History Buff
- Discover: Wonder Mountain Fun Park
- Snack: Scoop Deck Ice Cream
- Great for: A Little Friendly Family Competition
- Discover: Antique Corridor, starting with R. Jorgenson Antiques and continuing for over 1 mile
- Snack: Congdon’s Donuts, Congdon’s After Dark Food Trucks
- Great for: The Collector, Treasure Hunter
- Discover: Brick Store Museum, Waterhouse Public Skate
- Snack: Sebago Brewing
- Great for: The Laid Back & Find the Locals, Craft Beer Fan
Just Off the Beaten Path . . .
- Eats at Chauncey Creek Lobster Pier
- Sights at Fort McClary and Fort Foster
- History at Old York Museums & Gaol
- Arts at the George Marshall Old Store & Gallery
- Cape Neddick
- Eats at Goldenrod
- Sights at the Nubble Lighthouse
- Eats at Footbridge Lobster Shack, MC Perkins Cove
- Adventure at FinestKind Lobster Cruise
- Sights at Drake’s Island
- Conservation at Rachel Carlson Wildlife Preservation & Laudholm Farm
- Sights at Wedding Cake House & Walker’s Point (The Bush Family Estate)
- Finds at Old House Parts Company & Antiques on the Nine
Rates are based on double occupancy exclusive of taxes and is offered for dates noted subject to change and extra person charges. Not applicable to groups and cannot be combined with any getaway package or promotional discount. Subject to availability and may be discontinued at any time. Additional blackout dates may apply and arrival dates required as noted.
Check-in is any time after 2p. Check-out is 11a. Credit card guarantee of first nights rate plus tax is required to confirm reservations. Higher rates possible during holiday weekends and special events/high season. A deposit refund, minus only a $25 Processing Fee, is made up to 11p seven days prior to the day of arrival. Deposits are Non-Refundable within seven days prior to the day of arrival. Specific location and room requests honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed. All rooms non-smoking. No pets.
*Lowest Starting Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period*
*Starting rates based on starting standard room accommodations.*
*Above attractions are suggestions and subject to change.*